AEM Inc. staff planted three 160x8ft sections of wetland plants. Plants included:
1) Arrowhead (Sagittaria latifolia)2) Pickerelweed (Pontederia cordata)
3) Sweet Flag (Acorus calamus)
4) Blue Flag Iris (Iris versicolor)
5) River Bulrush (Scirpus fluviatilis)
6) Water Lilies (Nymphaea odorata)
Before planting, each plant type was divided into bags that were labeled with the destination in which they would be planted.
The team broke into groups and installed each plant species section by section.
At the end of the installation, predation fencing was install to ensure the safety of the newly planted aquatic bulbs. They are a favorite treat of muskrats!